Items of personal information collected from those applying for membership in the JIAPICH website in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act,
the purpose of collection and use of personal information, the period of retention and use of personal information,
the right to refuse consent, and matters related to disadvantages in case of refusal of consent; Please read carefully and agree to the terms and conditions.
1. Personal Information Collected
Even if users do not sign up for membership, they can still access information related to past awards ceremonies in the same way as a registered member.
When a user registers as a member to fill out an application form for the JIAPICH, the website collects the minimum amount of personal information necessary for service use.
The personal information that the JIAPICH collects from users at the time of membership registration is as follows.
- When registering as a member, ID, password, name, and e-mail are required as required items, and groups to which the user belongs are collected as optional items.
- The JIAPICH may collect additional personal information from Finalist/Awardee users. When additional personal information is collected,
the user is notified of the items of personal information to be collected, the purpose of collection and use of personal information,
and the retention period of personal information at the time of collection of the personal information, and consent is obtained.
2. Use of Collected Personal Information
When submitting an application for the JIAPICH, personal information is only used for the following purposes to classify and prove individuals.
- Personal information is used for membership management, such as confirmation of membership subscription, user identification, and confirmation of membership withdrawal.
- Personal information is used for demographic analysis of interest of the organizers, analysis of service visits and usage records.
- For the finalists of the JIAPICH, personal information is used for public verification.
3. Retention Period of Personal Information
In principle, the user's personal information is destroyed without delay upon membership withdrawal.
However, if the applicant becomes a winner (finalist/awardee), the information will be permanently stored even if the applicant withdraws from membership for continuous communication and management.
4. Right to Refuse Consent to Collection and Use of Personal Information
Users have the right to refuse consent to the collection and use of personal information.
If you refuse to agree to the collection and use of the minimum personal information collected at the time of membership sign up,
that is, the required items, it may be difficult to sign up for membership.