1. Call for International ICH applicants Cultural heritage holders, organizations,
communities, ICH related administrators,
researchers, NGOs, and various actors in the ICH field.
2. Reviewing the eligibility of candidates JIAPICH jury panel consisting of ICH experts
and UNESCO ICH NGO community members assess
for the JIAPICH Finalist recognition.
The assessment criteria have been peer-reviewed and includes all the 5 domains of UNESCO ICH categories.
3. Announcement of the JIAPICH Finalists and public verification The JIAPICH Finalists are announced after the public verification process.
The Announcement is made through the JIAPICH's official webpage, Jeonju CIty homepage, and other UNESCO ICH NGO websites.
4. Notification of the JIAPICH Finalist selection results JIAPICH Finalists who have been approved through public verification
will be contacted and notified about their finalist status.
5. Program activities Programs related to the JIAPICH in the relevant
year and the community of previous winners
and activists of the JIAPICH will be represented through international forums, activities, and collaborations.
6. JIAPICH Ceremony
The annual JIAPICH ceremony celebrating the international
ICH awardees will take place between September to October
each year here in Jeonju City.